- Cooking Time: 20min
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10min
- 1 1/2 lbs good Italian sausage, bulk sausage, or link cases removed, hot or sweet ( I use Boulder spicy Italian sausage )
- 1 28oz whole tomatoes, blended
- 6 garlic cloves minced
- 1 jar 16 oz cherry peppers seeds removed and sliced ( SAVE THE JUICE ) don't use the big huge jar
- 1/2 to 3/4 cups grated parmesan cheese
- 1lb pasta, I use Gemelli pasta, I wouldn't use spaghetti or linguini
- something on the lines of bow tie pasta would be fine, cook according to the box.
- crushed red pepper, to your liking
- Cook pasta according to the box
- In a large skillet brown sausage, just before fully cooked, add garlic and sliced peppers, cook about 1 to 2 min, then add your blended tomatoes, and about half of the juice from the pepper jar, I use it all, it just adds flavor, simmer for about 10 to 15 min so all the flavors come together, taste for salt, I don't add salt, cause the sausage has salt in it, but feel free to add some.
- Once it has simmered ADD your cooked pasta, start with 1/2 of the pasta to make sure you don't have too much, also add the grated Parmesan cheese, mix all together.
- Serve with bread and salad, YUMMY
NotesI do a lot of cooking, and watch cooking shows. I put my own twist for this recipe.
Submitted by: "Randy"
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More