- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 15
- 14 lrg. fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 lb. Italian Hot sausage
- 3 ozs. Garlic Cheese
- 1 tbsp. Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 can cream Of mushroom
- 1 tbsp finely chopped green onion tops
- Italian bread crumbs.
- Clean & remove stems of mushrooms.
- Remove sausage from casing and brown in a skillet, remove &
- stems, Place back in skillet & add green onions, soup, bread
- crumbs & cheese. Cook for 10 minutes, mixing well. Spoon into
- Caps , place in a baking pan( So that water from the cooking
- mushrooms do not make caps soggy ). Add 3 to 4 drops of dry
- red cooking wine on each mushroom . Place in a pre-heated @ 325 Deg. oven until slightly browned, 7 to 10 Minutes
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More