- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1-1½lb of Italian Sausage
- 2 large Potatoes or 3-4 small (I use red so I don't have to peel them)
- 1 green pepper
- 1 medium onion
- 2 tbsp olive oil (I use extra virgin)
- salt & pepper
- First pierce potatoes w/ a fork, place in a microwavable dish cover w/ plastic wrap and nuke for 5 minutes. When finished allow to sit out uncovered to get cool enough to handle.
- Turn on large frying pan (medium-medium high) and add oil. Take sausage out of casing and cut up in to bite size pieces. Place into hot oil to start to brown & cook. Cut up onion and pepper and through in pan w/ sausage. Cut up potatoes and through in to pan. Add Salt & Pepper to mixture. Cook until peppers are soft, meat is browned evenly & potatoes get a golden brown crust around. Make sure to stir & turn ingredients as they are cooking.
- I got this off the Nest, and will be trying it these week. It seems simple and yum-o!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Julia Child's Supremes de Volaille Archiduc
Chicken MoleSee More