- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1-1½lb of Italian Sausage
- 2 large Potatoes or 3-4 small (I use red so I don't have to peel them)
- 1 green pepper
- 1 medium onion
- 2 tbsp olive oil (I use extra virgin)
- salt & pepper
- First pierce potatoes w/ a fork, place in a microwavable dish cover w/ plastic wrap and nuke for 5 minutes. When finished allow to sit out uncovered to get cool enough to handle.
- Turn on large frying pan (medium-medium high) and add oil. Take sausage out of casing and cut up in to bite size pieces. Place into hot oil to start to brown & cook. Cut up onion and pepper and through in pan w/ sausage. Cut up potatoes and through in to pan. Add Salt & Pepper to mixture. Cook until peppers are soft, meat is browned evenly & potatoes get a golden brown crust around. Make sure to stir & turn ingredients as they are cooking.
- I got this off the Nest, and will be trying it these week. It seems simple and yum-o!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Vegan Eats!See More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More