- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lb pork butt, cubed
- 1 lb bacon, chopped to 1 ½ inch
- 1 T. fennel
- 1 T. coarse ground black pepper
- 2 t. kosher salt
- ¾ t. red pepper flakes
- ½ C. white wine
- Soak 12 – 16 feet of hog casing in water, rinse to remove excess salt.
- Combine all ingredients except wine in a bowl, mix and chill for 1 hour.
- Coarsely grind seasoned meat, add wine and mix well.
- Stuff ground meat into hog casing, avoiding air bubbles.
- After all the meat has been used, twist the sausage into hand width lengths, chill for about an hour to set then cut to separate.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free and Delicious
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Foodie BabySee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More