- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lb pork butt, cubed
- 1 lb bacon, chopped to 1 ½ inch
- 1 T. fennel
- 1 T. coarse ground black pepper
- 2 t. kosher salt
- ¾ t. red pepper flakes
- ½ C. white wine
- Soak 12 – 16 feet of hog casing in water, rinse to remove excess salt.
- Combine all ingredients except wine in a bowl, mix and chill for 1 hour.
- Coarsely grind seasoned meat, add wine and mix well.
- Stuff ground meat into hog casing, avoiding air bubbles.
- After all the meat has been used, twist the sausage into hand width lengths, chill for about an hour to set then cut to separate.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Breads and Pastry 101See More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More