- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound large shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley, divided
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup Marsala wine
- Lemon wedges
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Wash shrimp, and drain on paper towels.
- Melt butter in a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish in oven.
- Add salt, garlic and 1 tablespoon parsley to butter.
- Mix well.
- Arrange shrimp over butter mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
- Turn shrimp, and sprinkle with lemon peel, lemon juice and remaining parsley. Bake 4 minutes longer.
- Add Marsala wine.
- Bake 5 more minutes, or longer if necessary to make shrimp tender.
- Arrange on a heated platter.
- Pour drippings over top or serve in a separate bowl as a sauce.
- Garnish with lemon wedges.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
Two Layer Peppermint Bark
Spicy Bean Tamales
The Best Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever!See More