- Cooking Time: 8-10
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10
BackstoryI came up with this using leftover pasta. I never really knew what to do with it before. It's sooooo good!
- 6 large clam shells (the kind used for cooking)
- 1 6oz can albacore tuna (drained)
- 1 1/2 cups leftover spaghetti noodles (or any pasta) chopped
- 1 cup alfredo sauce (you would'nt think so but marinara is good too)
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzerella cheese
- 2 tblspn parmesean cheese
- 1 tspn jarred garlic
- 1 tspn italian seasonings
- 1 egg
- salt and pepper to taste
- preheat oven to 400*.
- Mix all ingredients, omitting parmesean cheese and shells=)
- Fill each shell evenly.
- Sprinkle each shell with parmesean cheese (makes tops crispy)
- Place shells on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.