- Cooking Time: 8-10
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 6 large clam shells (the kind used for cooking)
- 1 6oz can albacore tuna (drained)
- 1 1/2 cups leftover spaghetti noodles (or any pasta) chopped
- 1 cup alfredo sauce (you would'nt think so but marinara is good too)
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzerella cheese
- 2 tblspn parmesean cheese
- 1 tspn jarred garlic
- 1 tspn italian seasonings
- 1 egg
- salt and pepper to taste
- preheat oven to 400*.
- Mix all ingredients, omitting parmesean cheese and shells=)
- Fill each shell evenly.
- Sprinkle each shell with parmesean cheese (makes tops crispy)
- Place shells on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
NotesI came up with this using leftover pasta. I never really knew what to do with it before. It's sooooo good!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More