- Cooking Time: 8-10
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 6 large clam shells (the kind used for cooking)
- 1 6oz can albacore tuna (drained)
- 1 1/2 cups leftover spaghetti noodles (or any pasta) chopped
- 1 cup alfredo sauce (you would'nt think so but marinara is good too)
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzerella cheese
- 2 tblspn parmesean cheese
- 1 tspn jarred garlic
- 1 tspn italian seasonings
- 1 egg
- salt and pepper to taste
- preheat oven to 400*.
- Mix all ingredients, omitting parmesean cheese and shells=)
- Fill each shell evenly.
- Sprinkle each shell with parmesean cheese (makes tops crispy)
- Place shells on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
NotesI came up with this using leftover pasta. I never really knew what to do with it before. It's sooooo good!
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook 2014See More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More