- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 20
- Preparation Time: 20
- 2 packages (one 16 oz, one 8 oz) spaghetti
- 1 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cans (15 oz each) tomato sauce
- 1 package (8 oz) sliced pepperoni
- 1 can (8 oz) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 can (3.8 oz) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups (12 oz) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, cook the beef, green pepper and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the tomato sauce, pepperoni, mushrooms, olives and seasonings. Drain spaghetti.
- Spoon 1 cup meat sauce into each of two greased 13-in x 9pin x 2-in baking dishes. Top each with about 2-1/2 cup spaghetti. 1-1/2 cups meat sauce, and remaining spaghetti and meat sauce. Sprinkle with cheeses. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or unti heated through. Yields 2 casseroles (8-10 servings each).
NotesOne of my favorite Taste of Home dishes to prepare.
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
A Happy Life Cookbook : Recipes for a Healthy Life
Cooking for a family in Korea: notes of an ex-pat wifeSee More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More