- Cooking Time: 60 minutes
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 1 1/2 lbs. ground beef
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 1/2 cups Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a large bowl, mix together ground beef, eggs, bread crumbs and ketchup.
- Season with Italian seasoning, oregano, basil, garlic salt, diced tomatoes and cheese.
- Press into a 9 X 5-inch loaf pan, and cover loosely with foil.
- Bake in preheated oven approximately 1 hour, or until internal temperature reaches 160 F.
NotesThis is a very good meatloaf recipe that has an Italian twist! It originally comes from Allrecipes.com and was submitted by Stefanie Sierk.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Taste of CenturyLink
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More