- Cooking Time: 10-15
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. turkey breast cut into scallopini or 4 breast steaks
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Dip turkey in salad dressing to coat. Roll evenly in bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot; add turkey. Cook 10-15 minutes or until turkey is golden brown, tender, and no longer pink in the center, turning once.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More