- Cooking Time: 10-15
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. turkey breast cut into scallopini or 4 breast steaks
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Dip turkey in salad dressing to coat. Roll evenly in bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot; add turkey. Cook 10-15 minutes or until turkey is golden brown, tender, and no longer pink in the center, turning once.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Recipes for VitalitySee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce