- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 packages of ground extra lean turkey
- 4 medium zucchini, grated
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Set Broiler on high.
- Arrange rack so that burgers will be about 2 inches from heat.
- In a large bowl, combine all the spices and zucchini then add in the turkey.
- Mix well and scoop out 4 to 5 ounce portions.
- For easy clean up use a foiled lined baking sheet (non stick).
- Place burgers in oven and broil for 7 minutes.
- Carefully flip each burger and continue to broil for another 7 minutes on the other side.
- Serve warm.
- Can place on two lettuce wraps and make a burger if you like.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Foodie BabySee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More