- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 packages of ground extra lean turkey
- 4 medium zucchini, grated
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Set Broiler on high.
- Arrange rack so that burgers will be about 2 inches from heat.
- In a large bowl, combine all the spices and zucchini then add in the turkey.
- Mix well and scoop out 4 to 5 ounce portions.
- For easy clean up use a foiled lined baking sheet (non stick).
- Place burgers in oven and broil for 7 minutes.
- Carefully flip each burger and continue to broil for another 7 minutes on the other side.
- Serve warm.
- Can place on two lettuce wraps and make a burger if you like.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More