- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 packages of ground extra lean turkey
- 4 medium zucchini, grated
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Set Broiler on high.
- Arrange rack so that burgers will be about 2 inches from heat.
- In a large bowl, combine all the spices and zucchini then add in the turkey.
- Mix well and scoop out 4 to 5 ounce portions.
- For easy clean up use a foiled lined baking sheet (non stick).
- Place burgers in oven and broil for 7 minutes.
- Carefully flip each burger and continue to broil for another 7 minutes on the other side.
- Serve warm.
- Can place on two lettuce wraps and make a burger if you like.
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Adventures in CookingSee More
Mom's Spanish Rice
Simply Delicious Mac-n-Cheese Casserole
Holiday BellsSee More