- Cooking Time: 40 min
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 20 min
- olive oil
- chicken breast
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 1 green bell pepper chopped
- 1 cup celery chopped
- 1 cup carrots chopped
- 1 yellow onion chopped
- 1/2 t minced garlic
- 1 can of tomato soup
- 1 can of water
- 1t crushed oregano
- 1 jar (16oz) marinara
- 1 lb any kind of pasta you like
- 1. marinate chicken by drizzling oil and shaking some crushed oregano on top. put in fridge until readt to grill or bake
- 2. in large saucepan heat a little olive oil on med-high heat
- 3. Add all veggies and garlic cook about 10 min stirring occassionally
- 4. Add soup and water heat to boil
- 5. reduce heat to simmer about 30 min covered stirring occassionally
- 6. meanwhile grill chicken and make pasta.
- 7. After veggies are done simmering add the marinara and 1t oregano. cook on low for at least 5 min or until ready to serve.
NotesThis pasta dish is a favorite among my family!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Jean’s Recipe FileSee More
Picnic Chicken SaladSee More