Italian Vegetable Sauce with Pasta and Grilled Oregano Chicken
Why I Love This Recipe
This pasta dish is a favorite among my family!
Ingredients You'll Need
1 red bell pepper chopped
1 green bell pepper chopped
1 cup celery chopped
1 cup carrots chopped
1 yellow onion chopped
1/2 t minced garlic
1 can of tomato soup
1 can of water
1t crushed oregano
1 jar (16oz) marinara
1 lb any kind of pasta you like
1. marinate chicken by drizzling oil and shaking some crushed oregano on top. put in fridge until readt to grill or bake
2. in large saucepan heat a little olive oil on med-high heat
3. Add all veggies and garlic cook about 10 min stirring occassionally
4. Add soup and water heat to boil
5. reduce heat to simmer about 30 min covered stirring occassionally
6. meanwhile grill chicken and make pasta.
7. After veggies are done simmering add the marinara and 1t oregano. cook on low for at least 5 min or until ready to serve.