ITALIAN VEGGIE SKILLET
- 1 medium onion, halved and sliced
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 T. olive oil
- 3 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 1/2 c. frozen corn, thawed
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 2 t. minced fresh basil
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1/2 t. Italian seasoning
- 1/4 c. shredded Parmesan cheese
In a large nonstick skillet, saute onion and red pepper in oil for 2 minutes. Add zucchini and garlic; saute 4-5 minutes longer or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Add the corn, tomato, basil, salt and Italian seasoning; cook and stir until heated through. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.
This recipe is from Light and Tasty. A one-cup serving equals 93 calories and 4 g fat.