- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 medium onion, halved and sliced
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 T. olive oil
- 3 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 1/2 c. frozen corn, thawed
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 2 t. minced fresh basil
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1/2 t. Italian seasoning
- 1/4 c. shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a large nonstick skillet, saute onion and red pepper in oil for 2 minutes. Add zucchini and garlic; saute 4-5 minutes longer or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Add the corn, tomato, basil, salt and Italian seasoning; cook and stir until heated through. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.
- This recipe is from Light and Tasty. A one-cup serving equals 93 calories and 4 g fat.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Special SmoothiesSee More
Picnic Chicken SaladSee More