- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 medium onion, halved and sliced
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 T. olive oil
- 3 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 1/2 c. frozen corn, thawed
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 2 t. minced fresh basil
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1/2 t. Italian seasoning
- 1/4 c. shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a large nonstick skillet, saute onion and red pepper in oil for 2 minutes. Add zucchini and garlic; saute 4-5 minutes longer or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Add the corn, tomato, basil, salt and Italian seasoning; cook and stir until heated through. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.
- This recipe is from Light and Tasty. A one-cup serving equals 93 calories and 4 g fat.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More