- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 6 ounces mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- pepperoni minis
- pizza sauce
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Flatten each roll into a 5-6 inch circle. In a medium bowl, combine cheeses, basil, oregano and pepper flakes. Place about 1/3 cup cheese mixture in the middle of 6 of the dough circles. Brush edges of dough with water. Place remaining 6 dough circles over the cheese filling. Press edges together to seal and place in the center of a waffle iron heated to medium heat. Cook for about 2 minutes. Serve with warm pizza sauce.
NotesYou will be surprised by the big Italian taste in these little waffles!
Visit Here: http://www.rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/2195
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Koken met Oma
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More