- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 150 grams unsalted butter
- 180 grams dark chocolate
- 800 ml milk
- 80 grams all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon rum
- Prepare the mold by coating it with the teaspoon of rum (it can be substituted with water or another liqueur that suits your taste).
- Pour the milk into a saucepan and heat gently.
- In another saucepan, put the butter, chocolate, and melt them together over low heat stirring constantly to combine.
- Once the butter and chocolate are melted, slowly add the flour and whisk until well combined.
- Then add the hot milk and stir until combined. It will instantly thicken your pudding. Take the pan off the heat and pour the pudding into the mould.
- Leave to cool to room temperature and put in the fridge for at least two hours before serving.
- As with all puddings, to ensure a perfect result, it is best made the day before, so that it has a chance to set well.
NotesThis recipe has been in my family for generations: incredibly easy and effortless to make, it is quite the showstopper!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
Screen-to-Table Cookbook: Food in FilmSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More