- Cooking Time: 35 minutes
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 6 oz. cornbread stuffing mix (I like Pepperidge Farms)
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 c. red onion, minced
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 3/4 c. BBQ sauce
- 1/2 c. shredded cheddar
- Mix all ingredients except cheese until well blended.
- Press into greased muffin tins.
- Bake 30 minutes or until tops are golden brown and cooked through.
- Top with cheese and return to oven until cheese is just melted.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More