- Cooking Time: 35 minutes
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 6 oz. cornbread stuffing mix (I like Pepperidge Farms)
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 c. red onion, minced
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 3/4 c. BBQ sauce
- 1/2 c. shredded cheddar
- Mix all ingredients except cheese until well blended.
- Press into greased muffin tins.
- Bake 30 minutes or until tops are golden brown and cooked through.
- Top with cheese and return to oven until cheese is just melted.
Cook With The Twinz - Juice & Smoothies Volume One
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Recipes for VitalitySee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More