- Cooking Time: 20
- Preparation Time: 20
- 2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons pumpkin-pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup pumpkin
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- One 3-ounce package cream cheese, cut into cubes
- In a large bowl mix flour, sugar, pecans, pumpkin-pie spice, baking powder and salt. In a small bowl mix eggs, pumpkin, sour cream and melted butter. Add to flour mixture. Stir until blended only. Fill greased muffin tins half full. Place cream cheese cube in the middle and top with more batter. Bake approximately 20 minutes in a 400-degree oven. When serving, be advised that the pumpkin color will bleed onto any linens used; line your serving basket/dish with a paper doily.
- Flour tip: take flour out of a box and place in a heavy duty plastic bag. Then reinsert the bag back into the box so when you have so scoop out flour it's a snap!
NotesThey say a way to a man's heart is through his stomach. The same is true for a roommate. When Derrick moved in I decided it was time to kick my baking up a notch. Who can resist Pumpkin Cheese-Filled Muffins? It worked because I don't have to move out! :)
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Cooking with Sabra
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More