- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 medium pumpkin
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 to 2 lb. ground beef
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 (4 oz.) can mushrooms (optional)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1½ to 2 C. cooked rice
- 1 (8 oz.) can sliced water chestnuts
- Clean out pumpkin and decorate outside with a black marker, if desired.
- Brown hamburger and onion.
- Mix in remaining ingredients.
- Put pumpkin on cookie sheet.
- Fill pumpkin with mixture.
- Place in oven and bake pumpkin with lid on for 1 hour at 350º or until pumpkin is tender.
- Ladle on to plates out of the pumpkin.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Raw Carrot Beet Ginger Salad
Honeydew Lime Soup
Deviled PotatoesSee More