- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 medium pumpkin
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 to 2 lb. ground beef
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 (4 oz.) can mushrooms (optional)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1½ to 2 C. cooked rice
- 1 (8 oz.) can sliced water chestnuts
- Clean out pumpkin and decorate outside with a black marker, if desired.
- Brown hamburger and onion.
- Mix in remaining ingredients.
- Put pumpkin on cookie sheet.
- Fill pumpkin with mixture.
- Place in oven and bake pumpkin with lid on for 1 hour at 350º or until pumpkin is tender.
- Ladle on to plates out of the pumpkin.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
NFPG Recipe Collection
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14See More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More