- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1-1/2 lbs meat (I always increase the recipe to do 8 pounds at a batch)
- 2 TBSP. liquid smoke
- 1/2 tsp. seasoned salt
- 1/3 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/3 tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. monosodium glutamate (MSG)
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 cup worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- Mix all ingredients together, except the meat.
- Don't overlap the meat.
- Let meat marinate in sauce for 12 hours or overnight, in the refrigerator.
- Dry in dehydrater until it cracks when bent but doesn't break.
NotesI make my own jerky in a very old dehydrator. My son in Toronto wants me to bring him some every time I got there. The meat manager at one of our supermarkets said if I kept him supplied he would sell it for me. He liked it that much.
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
It's all about that proteinSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More