- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 20
- Preparation Time:
- Button Mushrooms (about 20)
- 1/2 cup butter
- Block of Cream Cheese
- Chopped Walnuts
- Lipton's Onion Soup Mix
- In bowl mix cream cheese, chopped walnuts, and soup mix.
- De-stem mushrooms & clean.
- Spoon mixture into mushrooms (until they overflow). Place in baking pan.
- Cut butter into little patties and place all around the mushrooms.
- Cook at 350 for about 30 min.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
GAES PTO Recipes
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Short Sharp Chops
CHOCOLATE CHIP ZUCCHINI BREAD / MUFFINSSee More