- Cooking Time: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. hamburger (I have used ground pork)
- 1 lb. sausage meat
- 1 cup water
- 1 can golden mushroom soup
- salt, pepper, garlic salt to taste
- pastry for a 9” pie (top and bottom crusts)
- Put the meats with the water in a skillet and bring to a boil.
- Boil until the liquid is gone.
- Remove any fat.
- Add the soup and spices.
- Put in a pie shell and cover the mixture with top crust.
- Cut slits in dough.
- Bake at 425 for about 30 minutes or until the crust is golden.
NotesAgain from my SIL the former caterer. This is such a simple recipe and tastes great at room temperature or hot from the oven.
This can be made into little pies or a 9” pie.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Taste of CenturyLink
NFPG Recipe Collection
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Peppermint Crumb Squares
Chicken with Green Olives
Festive Candied YamsSee More