- Cooking Time: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. hamburger (I have used ground pork)
- 1 lb. sausage meat
- 1 cup water
- 1 can golden mushroom soup
- salt, pepper, garlic salt to taste
- pastry for a 9” pie (top and bottom crusts)
- Put the meats with the water in a skillet and bring to a boil.
- Boil until the liquid is gone.
- Remove any fat.
- Add the soup and spices.
- Put in a pie shell and cover the mixture with top crust.
- Cut slits in dough.
- Bake at 425 for about 30 minutes or until the crust is golden.
NotesAgain from my SIL the former caterer. This is such a simple recipe and tastes great at room temperature or hot from the oven.
This can be made into little pies or a 9” pie.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Babette's Test Kitchen
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More