- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 (6.5 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained, liquid reserved
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 8 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Montrey Jack with jalepeno
- 1/4 cup chervil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian-style seasoning
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Lightly grease four 1 3/4 inch muffin pans.
- Place reserved liquid from marinated artichoke hearts in a medium saucepan. Over medium heat, slowly cook and stir onion and garlic until tender.
- In a blender or food processor, mix artichoke hearts, eggs, cheese, chervil, black pepper, Italian-style seasoning, hot pepper sauce and Worcestershire sauce. Blend until smooth.
- Stir in the onions, garlic and dry bread crumbs.
- Fill the muffin pans approximately 3/4 inch full with the mixture. Bake in the preheated oven 12 to 15 minutes, until firm and lightly browned. Serve warm.