- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 (6.5 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained, liquid reserved
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 8 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Montrey Jack with jalepeno
- 1/4 cup chervil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian-style seasoning
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Lightly grease four 1 3/4 inch muffin pans.
- Place reserved liquid from marinated artichoke hearts in a medium saucepan. Over medium heat, slowly cook and stir onion and garlic until tender.
- In a blender or food processor, mix artichoke hearts, eggs, cheese, chervil, black pepper, Italian-style seasoning, hot pepper sauce and Worcestershire sauce. Blend until smooth.
- Stir in the onions, garlic and dry bread crumbs.
- Fill the muffin pans approximately 3/4 inch full with the mixture. Bake in the preheated oven 12 to 15 minutes, until firm and lightly browned. Serve warm.
Bombshell Approved: Fast, Simple, Satisfying
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More