- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon tabasco sauce
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup Jack Daniel's Whiskey
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2 beef bouillon cubes
- 4 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer for 15 minutes. Allow to cool. Use as a glaze on any any grilled meat or for dipping.
NotesI found this recipe on TGI Friday's website a few years ago. I made it several times, and must admit its pretty close to the sauce served at the restaurant.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid FoodsSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More