- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 125g 70% cocoa chocolate (i use green and blacks 80%)
- 100ml double cream
- 15g unsalted butter
- 15ml Jack Daniels
- Break 100g of chocolate into small pieces and place in a microwavable dish.
- Add the cream and Jack Daniels and butter and microwave for 1 min or until melted.
- Allow to cool then refrigerate overnight.
- Next day grate the leftover chocolate, using two spoons (or a melon baller which is so much easier!)
- Create small chocolate balls and roll them in the grated chocolate and refrigerate until your ready to gorge! x
- Tip; I put my truffles in mini cake cases, they look alot neater amd are less messy to eat!
NotesI made these for valentines day, as Jack Daniels is my boyfriends favourite drink, but you can substitute it for a different alcohol if prefered...
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Cooking for a family in Korea: notes of an ex-pat wife
Vegetarian RecipesSee More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More