- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 packages (14-1/2 ounces each) gingerbread cake mix, plus ingredients to prepare mixes
- 3 teaspoons grated orange peel
- Powdered sugar or frosting, gumdrops and assorted Halloween cake decorations
- Prepare cake mixes according to package directions, adding orange peel to batter. Bake in greased 11-inch molded jack-o'-lantern pan about 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes outclean.
- Cool 10 minutes on wire rack. Remove cake from pan; cool completely. Decorate as desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More