- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 packages (14-1/2 ounces each) gingerbread cake mix, plus ingredients to prepare mixes
- 3 teaspoons grated orange peel
- Powdered sugar or frosting, gumdrops and assorted Halloween cake decorations
- Prepare cake mixes according to package directions, adding orange peel to batter. Bake in greased 11-inch molded jack-o'-lantern pan about 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes outclean.
- Cool 10 minutes on wire rack. Remove cake from pan; cool completely. Decorate as desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Hot and Sour Soup
My Husband’s Favorite Desert
Mickey's Pulled PorkSee More