- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- Red and yellow food coloring
- 8 large slices dark pumpernickel bread
- 1 small green bell pepper
- Sliced Genoa salami
- Place cream cheese in small bowl. Add 8 drops red and 6 drops yellow food coloring to turn cream cheese orange. Mix well and adjust color as desired.
- Toast bread and allow to cool. Using large pumpkin cookie cutter or metal 1-cup measure, cut a round shape from each slice of toast leaving "stem" on top. Spread cream cheese over toast to edges. Cut "stems" from green pepper and place over stem on toast. Cut triangle "eyes" and mouth with several "teeth" from sliced salami. Arrange over each pumpkin toast
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More