- Cooking Time: 18 to 22
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (16 ounces) vanilla frosting
- Orange paste food coloring
- Green and black decorating gel
- Candy corn and milk chocolate M&M's, optional
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the sugar, butter and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs until well blended.
- Combine the flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt; gradually add to sugar mixture.
- Line a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking pan with waxed paper; grease the paper.
- Spread batter evenly in pan.
- Bake at 350° for 18-22 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Run a knife around edge of pan.
- Invert brownies onto a work surface and remove waxed paper.
- Cut brownies with a 3-in. pumpkin cookie cutter, leaving at least 1/8 in. between each shape. (Discard scraps or save for another use.)
- Tint frosting with orange food coloring; frost brownies.
- Use green gel to create the pumpkin stems and black gel and candy corn and M&M's if desired to decorate the faces.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Breads and Pastry 101
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Georgene's Decadent Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pie
Charles' Birthday Peanut Butter Cheesecake
Rum Raisin Pudding My WaySee More