- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 bag SNICKERS® Brand FUN SIZE® Bars
- 1 bag M&M'S® Brand Milk Chocolate Candies Pumpkin Patch Mix
- 1 bag TWIX® Brand FUN SIZE® Bars
- 1 18.25-oz yellow cake mix
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 vanilla frosting
- Green and orange food coloring
- 1 tube black frosting or decorating gel
- 2 mini bundt pans (each pan has 6 mini bundt molds)
- 2 resealable plastic bags
- Sheet pan
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour the mini bundt pans, set aside.
- Combine the cake mix, pumpkin puree, eggs, oil and pumpkin pie spice in a large bowl. Beat until thick, about 2 minutes, then divide the batter evenly between the prepared mini bundt pans.
- Chop 1 cup of the SNICKERS® Brand FUN SIZE® Bars and sprinkle on top of the batter. Bake for approximately 20-27 minutes until golden, or a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from the oven, transfer to a wire rack and let cool for 10 minutes. Invert, let cool completely and then remove from pan.
- Meanwhile, tint 1/2 cup of the frosting green, spoon into a resealable plastic bag and set aside. Tint the remaining frosting bright orange. Spoon 1/4 cup orange frosting into a resealable plastic bag and set aside. Stack 2 cakes together (bottom to bottom) resembling a pumpkin shape. If necessary, trim the bottoms so that they are flat. Place stacked cakes on a wire rack set over a sheet pan.
- Heat the orange frosting in the microwave until thin enough to pour, about 1 minute, stirring well every 10 seconds. Pour frosting evenly over the cakes, covering them completely. Use a small knife or spatula to help the frosting cover sides if necessary. Scrape up excess frosting, reheat and reuse if needed.
- Refrigerate cakes until frosting sets, about 1 hour.
- Transfer cakes to a serving platter or plates. Snip a small corner from plastic bags of tinted frosting. Pipe green frosting vines on top of cakes and pipe orange frosting dots to attach the M&M’S® Brand Milk Chocolate Candies Pumpkin Patch Mix. Pipe eyes, nose and mouth with black decorating frosting. Trim 6 TWIX® Brand FUN SIZE® Bars and insert at top of cakes as the stem.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Lau Family Recipes
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!See More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More