- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 bag SNICKERS® Brand FUN SIZE® Bars
- 1 bag M&M'S® Brand Milk Chocolate Candies Pumpkin Patch Mix
- 1 bag TWIX® Brand FUN SIZE® Bars
- 1 18.25-oz yellow cake mix
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 vanilla frosting
- Green and orange food coloring
- 1 tube black frosting or decorating gel
- 2 mini bundt pans (each pan has 6 mini bundt molds)
- 2 resealable plastic bags
- Sheet pan
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour the mini bundt pans, set aside.
- Combine the cake mix, pumpkin puree, eggs, oil and pumpkin pie spice in a large bowl. Beat until thick, about 2 minutes, then divide the batter evenly between the prepared mini bundt pans.
- Chop 1 cup of the SNICKERS® Brand FUN SIZE® Bars and sprinkle on top of the batter. Bake for approximately 20-27 minutes until golden, or a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from the oven, transfer to a wire rack and let cool for 10 minutes. Invert, let cool completely and then remove from pan.
- Meanwhile, tint 1/2 cup of the frosting green, spoon into a resealable plastic bag and set aside. Tint the remaining frosting bright orange. Spoon 1/4 cup orange frosting into a resealable plastic bag and set aside. Stack 2 cakes together (bottom to bottom) resembling a pumpkin shape. If necessary, trim the bottoms so that they are flat. Place stacked cakes on a wire rack set over a sheet pan.
- Heat the orange frosting in the microwave until thin enough to pour, about 1 minute, stirring well every 10 seconds. Pour frosting evenly over the cakes, covering them completely. Use a small knife or spatula to help the frosting cover sides if necessary. Scrape up excess frosting, reheat and reuse if needed.
- Refrigerate cakes until frosting sets, about 1 hour.
- Transfer cakes to a serving platter or plates. Snip a small corner from plastic bags of tinted frosting. Pipe green frosting vines on top of cakes and pipe orange frosting dots to attach the M&M’S® Brand Milk Chocolate Candies Pumpkin Patch Mix. Pipe eyes, nose and mouth with black decorating frosting. Trim 6 TWIX® Brand FUN SIZE® Bars and insert at top of cakes as the stem.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Get Cookin'See More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More