- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 11
- Preparation Time:
- 12 plain doughnuts
- 1 (16 oz.) can vanilla frosting
- Orange icing
- 1/2 c. chocolate frosting
- 11 spearmint leaf candies
- Cut 1 doughnut into 11 small wedges. Press wedges into holes of remaining 11 doughnuts.
- Tint frosting orange with icing color and heat 25-40 seconds in the microwave, until it's the consistency of heavy cream and thin enough to pour.
- Place 6 doughnuts on a cooling rack over wax paper. Evenly pour frosting over doughnuts to completely cover. Let cool 10 minutes, then transfer to a plate using a spatula.
- Scoop icing from wax paper, reheat and pour over remaining doughnuts to coat.
- Place chocolate frosting in a freezer-weight zip-top bag and snip off a small corner. Pipe jack-o-lantern faces on doughnuts. Cut and shape spearmint candies into stems and insert in tops. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Delightful DessertsSee More
Aunt Kiki’s Enchilada Casserole
Chicken Cauliflower Power Soup
Coconut MacaroonsSee More