- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 11
- Preparation Time:
- 12 plain doughnuts
- 1 (16 oz.) can vanilla frosting
- Orange icing
- 1/2 c. chocolate frosting
- 11 spearmint leaf candies
- Cut 1 doughnut into 11 small wedges. Press wedges into holes of remaining 11 doughnuts.
- Tint frosting orange with icing color and heat 25-40 seconds in the microwave, until it's the consistency of heavy cream and thin enough to pour.
- Place 6 doughnuts on a cooling rack over wax paper. Evenly pour frosting over doughnuts to completely cover. Let cool 10 minutes, then transfer to a plate using a spatula.
- Scoop icing from wax paper, reheat and pour over remaining doughnuts to coat.
- Place chocolate frosting in a freezer-weight zip-top bag and snip off a small corner. Pipe jack-o-lantern faces on doughnuts. Cut and shape spearmint candies into stems and insert in tops. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Texas Armadillo Eggs
KNOTT'S BERRY FARM MEATLOAF
American as Apple PieSee More