- Cooking Time: 4 hours in fridge
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package (about 15 ounces) Oreo Cookies
- 2 (3.9-ounces) packages instant chocolate pudding
- 4 cups milk
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- ¼ cup butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- Gummy worms (optional)
- Crush the Oreo cookies into fine crumbs using a food processor (or, place the cookies in a resealable plastic bag and crush with a rolling pin); set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together both boxes of the instant pudding with the milk for about 2 minutes. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, beat together the cream cheese and butter on medium speed until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Reduce the speed to low, add the powdered sugar, then gradually increase the speed back to medium until a fluffy texture is reached.
- Using a rubber spatula, fold the cream cheese mixture into the chocolate pudding, then fold in the Cool Whip until completely combined.
- The dessert can be assembled in a number of ways - in a rectangular or square serving dish, in a trifle dish, or in individual cups. However you plan to serve it, layer the dessert with alternating layers of the crushed Oreos and pudding mixture, beginning and ending with the crushed Oreos.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours (or overnight) before serving. Decorate the top with gummy worms before serving, if desired.
NotesI found this recipe not to long ago to make the best dirt. Chemistry information: the pure substances are pudding, crushed oreos. The homogeneous mixture is the whip cream. The heterogeneous mixture is the gummy bear because you can see the difference in it.
Submitted by: "Jake G"
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Holidays = Desserts = HappinessSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More