- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 6 Jalapeno Peppers, chopped
- 1 Medium Onion, roughly chopped
- 4 C. (16oz) Cheddar Cheese, grated (any old cheddar)
- 1 C. Mayonnaise
- 1/2 C. Green Onion, chopped
- 1 T. Garlic Salt
- In the food processor, running, toss the garlic to mince.
- Remove the stems from the jalapeños and rough chop discarding most of the ribs and seeds. Add, with the rough chopped onions, to the garlic and pulse until finely chopped but not pureé.
- Switch to a grating blade and grate the cheese. Switch to the plastic blade, add remaining ingredients and pluse to blend well. Chill the mixture (I make a day ahead). Serve with whatever you wish. I like toasted pita wedges but any crackers or veggies. Also makes a tasty topping for burgers.
NotesFrom Jacqui of TSR
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More