- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryFrom Jacqui of TSR
- 3 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 6 Jalapeno Peppers, chopped
- 1 Medium Onion, roughly chopped
- 4 C. (16oz) Cheddar Cheese, grated (any old cheddar)
- 1 C. Mayonnaise
- 1/2 C. Green Onion, chopped
- 1 T. Garlic Salt
- In the food processor, running, toss the garlic to mince.
- Remove the stems from the jalapeños and rough chop discarding most of the ribs and seeds. Add, with the rough chopped onions, to the garlic and pulse until finely chopped but not pureé.
- Switch to a grating blade and grate the cheese. Switch to the plastic blade, add remaining ingredients and pluse to blend well. Chill the mixture (I make a day ahead). Serve with whatever you wish. I like toasted pita wedges but any crackers or veggies. Also makes a tasty topping for burgers.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Get Fit With Good Food!
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Gluten Free Vietnamese Perogies
Campbell's Kitchen Slow Cooker Bacon Potato ChowderSee More