- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 6 Jalapeno Peppers, chopped
- 1 Medium Onion, roughly chopped
- 4 C. (16oz) Cheddar Cheese, grated (any old cheddar)
- 1 C. Mayonnaise
- 1/2 C. Green Onion, chopped
- 1 T. Garlic Salt
- In the food processor, running, toss the garlic to mince.
- Remove the stems from the jalapeños and rough chop discarding most of the ribs and seeds. Add, with the rough chopped onions, to the garlic and pulse until finely chopped but not pureé.
- Switch to a grating blade and grate the cheese. Switch to the plastic blade, add remaining ingredients and pluse to blend well. Chill the mixture (I make a day ahead). Serve with whatever you wish. I like toasted pita wedges but any crackers or veggies. Also makes a tasty topping for burgers.
NotesFrom Jacqui of TSR
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Nick's PicksSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More