- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound unsalted butter
- * 1 3/4 cups granulated sugar
- * 2 1/4 cups packed light-brown sugar
- * 4 large eggs
- * 3 cups plus 2 tablespoons pastry flour
- * 3 cups bread flour
- * 1 tablespoon salt
- * 2 teaspoons baking powder
- * 2 teaspoons baking soda
- * 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- * 2 pounds Jacques Torres House (60 percent cocoa) Chocolate or other best-quality semisweet or bittersweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheets with parchment paper or nonstick baking mats; set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream together butter and sugars. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Reduce speed to low and add both flours, baking powder, baking soda, vanilla, and chocolate; mix until well combined.
- Using a 4-ounce scoop for larger cookies or a 1-ounce scoop for smaller cookies, scoop cookie dough onto prepared baking sheets, about 2 inches apart. Bake until lightly browned, but still soft, about 20 minutes for larger cookies and about 15 minutes for smaller cookies. Cool slightly on baking sheets before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)See More
Zucchini Pizza Bites
Ramen Noodle Sandwich Fit For a Hungry Person
Pancit Bihon (Stir Fried Rice Noodles)See More