- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 small plum tomato, diced
- 1 tablespoon minced jalapeño pepper, or to taste
- 1 scallion, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- Dash of freshly ground pepper, or to taste
- Stir together all the mayonnaise ingredients in a small bowl. Taste and adjust the seasoning. Keep for up to 3 weeks in a tightly closed container in the refrigerator.
NotesThis is good on hamburgers, ham, turkey, or any other sandwich.
Prep Time:10 mins
Cook Time: 0 mins
Servcings: about 1/2 cup
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Italian White Bean Soup
Butterscotch Hard Candy
Meringue Candy CanesSee More