- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 small plum tomato, diced
- 1 tablespoon minced jalapeño pepper, or to taste
- 1 scallion, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- Dash of freshly ground pepper, or to taste
- Stir together all the mayonnaise ingredients in a small bowl. Taste and adjust the seasoning. Keep for up to 3 weeks in a tightly closed container in the refrigerator.
NotesThis is good on hamburgers, ham, turkey, or any other sandwich.
Prep Time:10 mins
Cook Time: 0 mins
Servcings: about 1/2 cup
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Babette's Test Kitchen
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Julia Child's Supremes de Volaille Archiduc
Chicken MoleSee More