- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 small plum tomato, diced
- 1 tablespoon minced jalapeño pepper, or to taste
- 1 scallion, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- Dash of freshly ground pepper, or to taste
- Stir together all the mayonnaise ingredients in a small bowl. Taste and adjust the seasoning. Keep for up to 3 weeks in a tightly closed container in the refrigerator.
NotesThis is good on hamburgers, ham, turkey, or any other sandwich.
Prep Time:10 mins
Cook Time: 0 mins
Servcings: about 1/2 cup
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More