- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1.5 lb ground beef, turkey or chicken
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 20-22 oz. of diced tomatoes
- 1 can of corn [you can also use frozen corn. I used roasted corn from Trader Joes]
- 1 small can of sliced black olives (optional)
- 1 box Trader Joes Jalapeno Blue Cornbread Mix
- (Prepare per instructions on box w/1 egg, 1/2 C vegetable oil & 3/4 C milk)
- Preheat oven at 375 degrees. Brown meat w/garlic and cumin in large skillet. Add tomatoes, corn & olives and heat through. Transfer mixture to a 9x13 dish. Top with prepared cornbread mix and bake for 25-35 minutes, until cornbread is slightly brown.
NotesIf you don't have a Trader Joes for the Jalapeno Blue Cornbread, you can use other cornbread mix.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More