- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1.5 lb ground beef, turkey or chicken
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 20-22 oz. of diced tomatoes
- 1 can of corn [you can also use frozen corn. I used roasted corn from Trader Joes]
- 1 small can of sliced black olives (optional)
- 1 box Trader Joes Jalapeno Blue Cornbread Mix
- (Prepare per instructions on box w/1 egg, 1/2 C vegetable oil & 3/4 C milk)
- Preheat oven at 375 degrees. Brown meat w/garlic and cumin in large skillet. Add tomatoes, corn & olives and heat through. Transfer mixture to a 9x13 dish. Top with prepared cornbread mix and bake for 25-35 minutes, until cornbread is slightly brown.
NotesIf you don't have a Trader Joes for the Jalapeno Blue Cornbread, you can use other cornbread mix.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Carrot cupcakes or muffensSee More