- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 c. sour cream
- 1/2 c. bleu cheese
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp. chives, minced
- Jalapeno peppers, 18 large halved and de-seeded
- 2 garlic cloves, smashed
- 1 tbsp. salt
- 1 tsp. sugar
- Cider vinegar 1 and 1/2 cups
- Boursin cheese 1/2 cup
- Cream cheese 1/2 cup
- Scallions, minced 3 tablespoons
- Cheddar cheese, shredded 2 cups
- Eggs, beaten well 4
- Bread crumbs 3 cups
- FOR THE DIPPING SAUCE: combine sour cream, bleu cheese, Worcestershire sauce, chives
- FOR THE PICKLING: Jalapeno peppers, garlic cloves,1 tbsp. salt, 1 tsp. sugar, Cider vinegar
- FOR THE FILLING: Boursin cheese, Cream cheese,
- Scallions, Cheddar chees
- BREADING MIXTURE: Eggs and Bread crumbs
- FOR THE DIPPING SAUCE: Mix together all ingredients and set aside in the refrigerator.
- FOR THE PICKLING: Bring the mixture to a boil, place the peppers in and set aside
- until the peppers are cooled in the liquid.
- FOR THE FILLING: Mix together all ingredients until soft.
- FOR THE ASSEMBLY: Remove the peppers from the vinegar and drain. Place a finger
- size piece of cheese mixture in half of the pepper.
- Place another half of the pepper and press to seal. Dip in egg,
- drain and roll in bread crumbs, back into egg then crumbs. Do this 3 times. Don't make the bread crumbs lumpy. Press to seal
- the edges of the peppers. Let chill for 2 hours.
- Just before kickoff. Heat 2 cups of oil in a deep skillet to a temperature of 350 degrees. Place the peppers a few at a time in
- the hot oil and deep fry until just golden brown. Gently remove to paper towels.
- Serve with the bleu cheese dip at once.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More