- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup water
- 3 cups bread flour
- 3 tablespoons nonfat dry milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter, in small pieces
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 2 to 3 tablespoons chopped canned jalapeno peppers*
- 1/4 cup finely shredded Monterey Jack cheese or finely shredded Mexican blend of cheeses
- Use undrained chopped jalapenos from a small 4-ounce can, but alternatively, you could use mild chopped chile peppers from the can or chop canned jalapeno rings for nachos.
- Add the ingredients to the bread machine pan according to your bread machine manufacturer's suggested order.
- Select white or basic with a light or medium crust.
- Use fewer jalapenos or mild chile peppers for a milder bread.
- Makes a 2-pound loaf.
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More