- Cooking Time: 25 mins
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 15 mins
- Cut the dinner rolls in fourths or the Texas Rolls in sixths.
- Dip 16 of the roll pieces in butter and layer in the bottom of a sprayed loaf pan.
- Sprinkle dough with 1/2 cup cheese, 1/4 cup jalapeno slices, 1/4 teaspoon oregano and 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder.
- Dip 16 more pieces in butter, layer over first layer and sprinkle as before.
- Dip the last 16 pieces, layer and sprinkle as above but leave the cheese off.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise until double.
- Bake at 350°F 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Bake 5 minutes longer until cheese is melted.
- Remove from pan to cool and serve warm.
NotesThis flavorful bread is the perfect addition to any meal.
Video Instructions At: Rhodes Bread
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Cooking for a Cure
GAES PTO RecipesSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More