- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
- 2 ounces canned diced jalapeno peppers, drained
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Tortilla Chips
- Stir together cream cheese and mayonnaise in a large bowl until smooth.
- Stir in green chiles and jalapeno peppers.
- Pour mixture into a microwave safe serving dish, and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Microwave on High until hot, about 3 minutes.
- Serve with tortilla chips
- To bake in Oven:
- If you would like to brown the cheese, bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for about 30 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
The Naked Macaron
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More