- Cooking Time: 40-50
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10
BackstoryMy sister started cooking this corn bread years ago. It is so yummy it's almost sinful. Enjoy.
- 3 Eggs well beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 cups corn bread mix (2boxes of Jiffy Corn Brd)
- 1/2 cup cooking oil (olive oil is great)
- 1 1/2 cups grated sharp cheese or 1 2 cup bag
- 3 tsp sugar
- 1 large onion chopped fine
- 1 #2 can cream style corn
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 can regular corn (drained)
- 2 tblsp chopped jalapenos (approx.)
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Cook in a preheated oven on 350 degrees for about 40 to 50 minutes or until done.