- Cooking Time: 40-50
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10
- 3 Eggs well beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 cups corn bread mix (2boxes of Jiffy Corn Brd)
- 1/2 cup cooking oil (olive oil is great)
- 1 1/2 cups grated sharp cheese or 1 2 cup bag
- 3 tsp sugar
- 1 large onion chopped fine
- 1 #2 can cream style corn
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 can regular corn (drained)
- 2 tblsp chopped jalapenos (approx.)
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Cook in a preheated oven on 350 degrees for about 40 to 50 minutes or until done.
NotesMy sister started cooking this corn bread years ago. It is so yummy it's almost sinful. Enjoy.
Indian Inspired STIR-FRYs
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Surprisingly VEGANSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More