- Cooking Time: 40-50
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10
- 3 Eggs well beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 cups corn bread mix (2boxes of Jiffy Corn Brd)
- 1/2 cup cooking oil (olive oil is great)
- 1 1/2 cups grated sharp cheese or 1 2 cup bag
- 3 tsp sugar
- 1 large onion chopped fine
- 1 #2 can cream style corn
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 can regular corn (drained)
- 2 tblsp chopped jalapenos (approx.)
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Cook in a preheated oven on 350 degrees for about 40 to 50 minutes or until done.
NotesMy sister started cooking this corn bread years ago. It is so yummy it's almost sinful. Enjoy.
Bombshell Approved: Fast, Simple, Satisfying
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
The Social CookbookSee More
Italian Sausage and Mushroom Ravioli
Chicken Tacos with Green Chili Adobo
Fish Cakes (Thai) with Herd & Peanut SaladSee More