- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons water
- 2/3 cup frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon chopped jalapeno chili
- 3 1/4 cups Better for Bread bread flour
- 1/3 cup cornmeal
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 1/2 teaspoons bread machine or quick active dry yeast
- Measure carefully, placing all ingredients in bread machine pan in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
- Select Basic/White cycle.
- Use Medium or Light crust color.
- Do not use delay cycle.
- Remove baked bread from pan, and cool on wire rack. Makes 1 loaf (1 1/2 pounds), 12 slices
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More