- Cooking Time: 45
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can cream corn
- 3 cups cornbread mix
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup oil
- 3 eggs
- 5 jalapeno peppers, seeded (Use fewer peppers for a milder version)
- 1 large onion
- 1 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- Mix cornbread mix and cheddar cheese in large bowl.
- Blend corn, milk, oil, eggs, peppers and onion in blender. (You can leave out some of the milk in blender if it fills it up too much, and then add in later).
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix well.
- Bake in greased pan at 350 degrees for 45 minutes, or until top is golden brown and toothpick comes out clean.
Notes(This is so moist it just melts in your mouth)
I serve this with vegetable soup or chili....I have never had to worry about leftovers!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with Sabra
Babette's Test Kitchen
Best of Eva's Family RecipesSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More