- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 green bell peppers, minced
- 8 ounces diced canned jalapeno peppers
- 1 1/2 cups distilled white vinegar
- 6 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 6 ounces liquid pectin
- In a large, stainless steel saucepan, combine peppers, vinegar, sugar, and cayenne pepper. Cook over medium high heat.
- Stir frequently until mixture begins to boil.
- Stir in pectin; boil 5 minutes longer, stirring constantly, and mix in food coloring.
- Skim off foam, and remove from heat.
- Ladle into sterilized jars.
- Seal, and process in a boiling-water canner for 5 minutes.
NotesServe with Roadhouse Grill Texas Egg Rolls copy cat
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Vegan Eats!See More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More