- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 green bell peppers, minced
- 8 ounces diced canned jalapeno peppers
- 1 1/2 cups distilled white vinegar
- 6 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 6 ounces liquid pectin
- In a large, stainless steel saucepan, combine peppers, vinegar, sugar, and cayenne pepper. Cook over medium high heat.
- Stir frequently until mixture begins to boil.
- Stir in pectin; boil 5 minutes longer, stirring constantly, and mix in food coloring.
- Skim off foam, and remove from heat.
- Ladle into sterilized jars.
- Seal, and process in a boiling-water canner for 5 minutes.
NotesServe with Roadhouse Grill Texas Egg Rolls copy cat
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Koken met Oma
The Naked Macaron
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More