- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup of jalapeno peppers, ground
- 1 1/2 cups of green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups of vinegar
- 6 cups of sugar
- 1 package of Certo (pectin)
- green food coloring
- Combine the jalapeno peppers, green peppers and vinegar in a blender and process until the bell peppers are finelt chopped.
- Pour this into the sugar and dissolve.
- Boil for 8 minutes, stir in pectin and boil for 5 minutes more stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and add food coloring.
- Skim off foam.
- Ladle into sterilized jars leaving a 1/4 inch headspace. Adjust caps.
- Process in a boiling water bath for 5 minutes.