- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon finely minced onion
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 3 ounces chorizo (mexican sausage)
- 2 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 Tablespoon sour cream
- salt to taste
- 12 jalapeno peppers, seeded, halved and de-ribbed, use gloves
- Heat oil in a skillet and saute onion and garlic over medium heat 2 to 3 minutes until transparent. Add chorizo and cook 5 minutes breaking up meat with a fork as it cooks. When fully cooked, remove skillet from heat and cool slightly, then stir in cheese and sour cream. Spoon into jalapenos and serve.
- PREP TIME 15 MINS
- COOK TIME 15 Min
- SERVINGS 6
NotesThis uses raw peppers with no breading, so I use red & green for the color.