- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15
- 4 slices bacon, chopped up
- 1/2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, finely chopped
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup Monterrey Jack Cheese
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese
- 24 Fresh jalapeno peppers, cut in half & cleaned of seeds
- Fry the bacon, onion and mushrooms together until the bacon is crisp. Drain well and let cool.
- Mix all ingredients together. Stuff peppers with mixture. Bake at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes.
NotesI like the mushrooms in this one! Again use gloves to handle the peppers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
WorkingBug's Open House CookbookSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More