JALAPENO POPPERS 3
- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15
- 4 slices bacon, chopped up
- 1/2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, finely chopped
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup Monterrey Jack Cheese
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese
- 24 Fresh jalapeno peppers, cut in half & cleaned of seeds
Fry the bacon, onion and mushrooms together until the bacon is crisp. Drain well and let cool.
Mix all ingredients together. Stuff peppers with mixture. Bake at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes.
No Reviews at this time.