- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 30
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon bacon bits
- 12 ounces jalapeno peppers, seeded and halved
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 F
- 2. In a medium bowl, mix the cream cheese, Cheddar cheese and bacon bits. Spoon this mixture into the jalapeno pepper halves.
- 3. Put the milk and flour into two separate small bowls. Dip the stuffed jalapenos first into the milk then into the flour, making sure they are well coated with each. Allow the coated jalapenos to dry for about 10 minutes.
- 4. Dip the jalapenos in milk again and roll them through the breadcrumbs. Allow them to dry, then repeat to ensure the entire surface of the jalapeno is coated.
- 5. Bake 30 minutes
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Social Cookbook
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Mom's Cooking SecretsSee More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More