- Cooking Time: 40 including cooling
- Servings: 18
- Preparation Time: 15
- 4 cups Everyday Baking Mix, spooned and leveled
- 1 cup (2 sticks) cold unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 3/4 cup seedless jam or jelly
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. In a food processor, pulse baking mix and butter until mixture resembles coarse meal. Add milk; pulse until a dough forms.
- Drop dough by heaping tablespoons onto sheets, 4 inches apart. (You will fit about 9 cookies to a sheet; bake in two batches to make a total of 36 cookies.) Bake until cookies begin to turn golden but center is still pale, 12 to 14 minutes, rotating sheets halfway through. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Spread flat side of half the cookies with 2 teaspoons jam each; sandwich with remaining cookies.
NotesMartha Stewart Website
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More