- Cooking Time: 40 including cooling
- Servings: 18
- Preparation Time: 15
- 4 cups Everyday Baking Mix, spooned and leveled
- 1 cup (2 sticks) cold unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 3/4 cup seedless jam or jelly
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. In a food processor, pulse baking mix and butter until mixture resembles coarse meal. Add milk; pulse until a dough forms.
- Drop dough by heaping tablespoons onto sheets, 4 inches apart. (You will fit about 9 cookies to a sheet; bake in two batches to make a total of 36 cookies.) Bake until cookies begin to turn golden but center is still pale, 12 to 14 minutes, rotating sheets halfway through. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Spread flat side of half the cookies with 2 teaspoons jam each; sandwich with remaining cookies.
NotesMartha Stewart Website
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Adventures in Cooking
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Hard Rock Cafe Cole Slaw Clone
Mashed Sweet PotatoesSee More