- Cooking Time: 40 including cooling
- Servings: 18
- Preparation Time: 15
- 4 cups Everyday Baking Mix, spooned and leveled
- 1 cup (2 sticks) cold unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 3/4 cup seedless jam or jelly
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. In a food processor, pulse baking mix and butter until mixture resembles coarse meal. Add milk; pulse until a dough forms.
- Drop dough by heaping tablespoons onto sheets, 4 inches apart. (You will fit about 9 cookies to a sheet; bake in two batches to make a total of 36 cookies.) Bake until cookies begin to turn golden but center is still pale, 12 to 14 minutes, rotating sheets halfway through. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Spread flat side of half the cookies with 2 teaspoons jam each; sandwich with remaining cookies.
NotesMartha Stewart Website
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More