- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 stick of butter
- 3 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 tsps. Baking powder
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- 2 cups grated coconut
- 1 cup Evaporated milk
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add eggs and vanilla and beat for 2 minutes longer.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Add flour mixture, and coconut to butter and sugar mixture alternately with Evaporated milk.
- Spread evenly in greased shallow baking tin 8" x 12".
- Bake at 400F about 30 minutes.
Bombshell Approved: Fast, Simple, Satisfying
Amsterdam Friends Cookbook
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More