- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 stick of butter
- 3 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 tsps. Baking powder
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- 2 cups grated coconut
- 1 cup Evaporated milk
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add eggs and vanilla and beat for 2 minutes longer.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Add flour mixture, and coconut to butter and sugar mixture alternately with Evaporated milk.
- Spread evenly in greased shallow baking tin 8" x 12".
- Bake at 400F about 30 minutes.
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
DIY Tasty Gift Ideas
VivaVeganGal's Family FavoritesSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More