- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp. Oceanside Foods Key Lime Seafood Seasoning
- 3 Tbsp. Horseradish, drained
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. Lime Juice
- 1/2 Tsp. Grated Lime Zest
- 1/4 Tsp. Black Pepper
- Hot Sauce, to taste
- Whisk all ingredients together in a bowl and chill.
- This sauce can be served in lieu of tarter sauce, with any fried seafood or as a dip for chicken wings.
NotesAnother customer recipe that we thought was excellent!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing RecipesSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More