- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp. Oceanside Foods Key Lime Seafood Seasoning
- 3 Tbsp. Horseradish, drained
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. Lime Juice
- 1/2 Tsp. Grated Lime Zest
- 1/4 Tsp. Black Pepper
- Hot Sauce, to taste
- Whisk all ingredients together in a bowl and chill.
- This sauce can be served in lieu of tarter sauce, with any fried seafood or as a dip for chicken wings.
NotesAnother customer recipe that we thought was excellent!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More