- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried thyme, crushed
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- Stir together the sugar, onion powder, thyme, allspice, black pepper, red pepper, salt, nutmeg, and cloves in a small bowl.
- To use, sprinkle mixture evenly over meat; rub in with your fingers. Store in a tightly covered container. Makes about 8 teaspoons (enough for about 4 pounds of pork, chicken, or seafood).
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Angel Acres Soup & Chili CookbookSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More