- Cooking Time: 15-20 minutes
- Servings: 12-16 regular, 18-20 min
- Preparation Time: 1 hour
- 1 c unbleached flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 c sugar
- 6 oz mango soy or cocount yogurt (So Delicious Mango Passion is what I use)
- 3/4 c mango juicee
- 1/3 c oil
- 2 tbsp vegan cream cheese
- 2 tbsp vegan margarine
- 2 tbsp vegan shortening
- 2 tbsp mango juice
- 1-2 tbsp coconut powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1-2 c powdeed sugar
- 1. Mix the wet and dry ingredients seperately.
- 2. Mix wet and dry.
- 3. Fill oiled liners 2/3-3/4 full and bake.
- 1. Mix wet/soft ingredients.
- 2. A little at a time, mx in the powdered coconut and sugar to the deisred consistency.
- If you want to make more of an icing, it'll have a stronger mango flavor. The powdered sugar tends to overpwer the mango flavor unless you can find an extract. This is perfect as iss, but you could add chopped or sliced dried mango for a little more visual appeal.
Notesin these cold winter days, i crave the tropics... a little mango and coconut perhaps
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More